Dr. Sanket Vatavwala is a faculty in the area of marketing management at IIM Amritsar. He completed his Ph.D. in marketing management from IIM Indore. He has published research papers in Industrial Marketing Management and Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing. He has published case studies with teaching notes and a book chapter. He has presented his research papers in national and international conferences. His research interest includes business-to-business marketing, digital marketing, green marketing, and public-policy marketing. He received scholarship for the 7th AIM-AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium in 2019. He has five and a half years of experience in corporate and academics.
• Vatavwala, S., Kumar, B., Sharma, A., Billore, A., & Sadh, A. (2022). Customer disengagement in business-to-business markets: A framework for analysis. Industrial Marketing Management, 105, 114-130. (ABDC Rating – A*)
• Kumar, B., Sharma, A., Vatavwala, S., & Kumar, P. (2020). Digital mediation in business-to-business marketing: A bibliometric analysis. Industrial Marketing Management, 85, 126-140. (ABDC Rating – A*)
• Thomas, S., Kureshi, S., & Vatavwala, S. (2019). Cause-related marketing research (1988–2016): An academic review and classification. Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing, 32(5), 488-516. (ABDC Rating – B)
• Vatavwala, S. and Nargundkar, R., (2019), Myntra: Venturing Offline, Case Centre, (Case No: 520-0013-1 and Teaching Note No: 520-0013-8).
• Thomas, S., Abhishek, Vatavwala, S., and Sinha, P.K., (2017), BigBasket.com: Redefining the Business Model, IIMA Case Publishing Unit, (Case No: MAR0492 and Teaching Note No: MAR0492TN).
• Thomas, S., Abhishek, Chawla, N. T., Vatavwala, S., (2017), Patanjali Ayurved – Capturing Ayuredic FMCG Market, Case Centre, (Case No: 517-0035-1 and Teaching Note No: 517-0035-8).